Garden Room Conservatories
– Perfect choice for people who want a practical space that isn’t as decorative as other options
– Fits in perfectly with bungalow properties or a house with low eaves
If you’re not sure whether you need planning permission, you needn’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Usually, you’ll require planning permission, if you:
• Live in a listed building or a conservation area
• Are looking to “extend” your living space, with a:
• Garage Conversion
• New Window installations (rather than replacements)
You may be perfectly happy with clear glass for the side frame windows and top openers of your new conservatory. But if you want to add that final, personal finishing touch, an exclusive range of double glazed units are available in beautiful bevelled, coloured and leaded glass designs.
Together with our authentic colour finishes, our great range of colours will fully complement and truly enhance your conservatory. Wombourne Windows offer a great range of colour options including whitegrain and classic cream, green, through to grey, golden oak and black, creating the ultimate style statement for your conservatory.